Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

A series of 89 consecutive images taken at a recent portrait workshop. A lot of technical and challenging issues in creating this AV that I have learnt from as a result of a spur-of-the-moment idea. If I get the opportunity again in the future, I would use a tripod, get better practice of the step and use different lighting and camera capture settings. Nevertheless, happy with the result.

 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...