WnSoft Forums

Off Topic - PA systems

denwell

I've been 'delegated' to investigate the acquisition of a suitable small PA system using a radio mike/amplifier for use at my local camera club.

The room we use holds about 60 or so, and I wonder if any (UK) forum members could advise with suggestions / retailers / good or bad experience etc?

I await a flood of great advice.

DEN (NE UK)

I've been 'delegated' to investigate the acquisition of a suitable small PA system using a radio mike/amplifier for use at my local camera club.

The room we use holds about 60 or so, and I wonder if any (UK) forum members could advise with suggestions / retailers / good or bad experience etc?

I await a flood of great advice.

DEN (NE UK)

Hi

I had the same task about 18 months ago, I bought a Mipro MA-101 Wireless PA System and it is Brilliant.

I bought it on the net but gave all the receipts to our treasurer so I can't say where I got it. Just put the model number into Google and I'm sure you will get a good deal.

regards

misterk

from Maureens links

http://www.maureenalbright.com/digitalav.htm

For more information visit my web site at

www.digital-av.co.uk

A good AV will take you by the hand and take you on a journey. You will find that journey stirs your emotions and interest. Hopefully at the end of the sequence you will have experienced something you will have enjoyed and valued.

see

http://www.digital-av.co.uk/sound.htm

she does demo's and speaking engagements all the time and has recommended sound system's before on this site

ken

Oops ...... caught me napping there Ken as I still have to transfer the old sound section onto the new site so apologies to anyone who has looked already! :huh:

Literally have to dash out to shop for a meal I'm cooking this evening to entertain many fellow AV friends.

Will answer and put info on web site when all are asleep :D

Hi to Den! :D

Will try to help you later.

Hi to KSF too...

SorryKeith haven't had a chance to ring you - hectic here as usual.

Thanks Misterk

I'll take a look at the Mipro MA-101 - did you go for the wireless mike? - seems to fit the bill but would appreciate any other offerings from forum members with camera club/lecture PA experience.

I can't seem to find the 'sound advice' on Maureen's new look site. although I do remember seeing some useful stuff there some time ago.

Thanks again

DEN (NE UK)