WnSoft Forums

Spotlight

JPD

Here is the template I did last month on how to do a spotlight, it is also on my page. It's a nice template, because it don't need explanations :), it's very easy to do.

Since I did it, this effect have been use in a slideshow, I don't know if it's because of this template and the topic on Diapositif or not that it have been used, that's no matter, the idea of how to use it is great.

Here is the template I did last month on how to do a spotlight, it is also on my page. It's a nice template, because it don't need explanations :), it's very easy to do.

bonjour Jean-Pierre,

Congratulation on yet another fantastic effect and so simple to reproduce, I hope you don't mind but I have had a play with it, and for me the effect is better when the opacity on the mask is set at 90%, What do you think?.

Tom

effect is better when the opacity on the mask is set at 90%, What do you think?.

It depend of what you want to do, if it's a spotlight in a theater you have maybe the best result with 90% or 80% of opacity, it also possible to have in the png file instead of absolu transparency in the hole to put a color at 20 or 30% of opacity to have the spotlight with a little color, it's possible to do many things with this very simple method.

It depend of what you want to do, if it's a spotlight in a theater you have maybe the best result with 90% or 80% of opacity, it also possible to have in the png file instead of absolu transparency in the hole to put a color at 20 or 30% of opacity to have the spotlight with a little color, it's possible to do many things with this very simple method.

Thanks Jean-Pierre,

I have added you to my list of friends so I can keep an eye on all your posts with the veiw to beg,borrow or copy your ideas.(with your permission of course).

Thanks again.

Tom.

Jean-Pierre,

Simple and very effictive, as always, well done.