WnSoft Forums

Mistery

cici

Hi to all

Did you see Boxig's Mistery?

Now we can fell secure! No danger any wandering asteroid hits the Earth: Granot is watching the sky from his window and as soon as he discovers one, he will prepare an utility to make it go away.

Thank You

BTW nice presentation!

• 2 weeks later...

Ha' ! Greate program PTE that we can do such things. terrorism is now in fashion (I hope I didn't kill anyone there). But why you tell the end of the story to our members ? and what about the Pyramid ? I destroyed it too.

By the way, I made these two to practice animation. notice the explosion, it has about 50-60 slides.

Guest guru
...and what about the Pyramid ? I destroyed it too

No, Granot. You destroyed the pyramid you had made, but you cannot destroy the other pyramids (much more nice in my very humble opinion)... :o

By the way, I made these two to practice animation. notice the explosion, it has about 50-60 slides

Hi Granot

I know what doing animations does mean: I needed 176 pictures for animations of my last show!

Sorry for having unveiled the end of Mars.

50-60 slides for your animations was not a surpise to me:i noticed the animation was very cool and you could not do this but with many pictures.

Guest guru

Ok, Sam, but it's also possible to make an animation with only one picture (Boxig masterly showed this some time ago). If you want to see a very little sketch of an animation made by me with one image (but I think I'll still add one or two pictures), I'll send you. It's only 318 KB, for now!

If you want to see a very little sketch of an animation made by me with one image (but I think I'll still add one or two pictures), I'll send you. It's only 318 KB, for now!

Hi Guido,

Of course I want!