WnSoft Forums

"Sounds Keeper" - my new program.

boxig

"Sounds Keeper"

Full details and Screen Shot: SoundsKeeper

In short (there is extensive Help file attached):

You can keep all your sound files organized with very quick access to open and play, copy files, get each file full path and more. Very easy to use - just drag and drop any file or folder to the window and save a list under any name. You can call any list any time. There are 3 main lists for WAV, MP3 and MIDI files with super-turbo access. You can play any file even if its not on list, play from CD etc.

Need to choose a WAV sound for your slideshow ? - click on "Open WAV List" and your list pops-up. Now you can play each file by selecting. Want to copy the file to the project folder ? - just click. Want to copy the file path and past it to PTE ? - just click.

You can make as many Lists as you want, sorted by subject or whatever. You can even use this program to make lists of any other files like your images or even your slideshows.

Drag and drop all your presentations, save a List, and here you go. When you call your list, choose the show you want (arranged by alphabetic order) and open to run.

Also includes WAV, MP3 convereter.

See also my reply to this topic for extra useful uses.

I said "Short", so the rest you'll have to find by yourself. I must also indicate that this one is a shareware, and if you find it usefull, you can register. The unregistered version is fully functional and you don't have to register if you don't feel like.

Hope you like it

Granot

I added a WAV to MP3 and MP3 to WAV converter.

Here are some extra useful uses:

1. You can use it just to keep lists of favorite songs.

2. If you have some self made button images or any other images you frequently use, make a list.

3. You can also make a list of all your shortcuts, clean your desktop, send the "sounds keeper" to TRAY, and you can work with empty desktop.

4. You can make a list called "Web.txt" and write all your favorite URLs. When open this list you can go to any url or copy the address.

5. You can call all your frequently uses sentences or words just by a click. Make a list with all of them (even long ones if they are writen in one line) and call it "sentences.txt" (or whatever). When you open this list, choose the sentence you like and click on "Copy path to clipboard".

If you find any other use, please let us know.

Thanks

Granot