WnSoft Forums

newbee

t.millar

i am interested in audio visual and have been told that either pics2exe or pro show gold are the programs to use.

i am not able to receive the internet at home and therefore have to use work email unfortunatley i can't

download! i have been able to get a trial of 10 frames, but can any one tell me if you can change the way it changes per slide or is it just what comes? also can you add music to sample?

other problem is I have 70 images in 2 folders but when I try to open can find all off my images. i also cant find my picture folder. is this another restriction or am I not using it properly. I will admit I haven't really read all help file that came with it. My main problem is I dont know off anyone close to me that uses the program.

If you tell us where you live we might be able to find someone in your area who has PicturesToExe and who may be able to help you personally.

There are two versions of PicturesToExe, the released version 4.48 and the soon to be released version 5.0 which is presently available in beta 8 format. The next beta version will be released any day now (beta 9). You have many transitions (the way it changes per slide) available in both versions. The soon to be released version 5.0 has also the ability to use motion effect such as Pan, Zoom, Rotate, Scroll.

You can use mp3 music and wav music with either version with complete control over synchrronization possible. You can also add voice over on each slide, etc.

There is no restriction on which folders, etc., you use. At the top left of your screen right underneath where you see File - Project - Slide - View - Help you will find small Icons representing the drive devices on your computer such as A, B, C, D, E, etc. If there are more than seven devices or drives including CD/DVD etc., there will be a tiny arrow icon. Click on this arrow and you will find the rest of the devices. Choose the device which has your folders then click on it and you can see the list of files and folders on this device.

There are two "views" of these folders/files available. To the immediate right of the device icons is another icon which looks like two pages of paper. Click on this icon and the view will change from a conventional Tree format to a folder format. Click again and it will change back. Use the scroll bar to find your folder containing your pictures then click on the folder to see what is inside.

Again, if you will tell us which city and country you live in perhaps we can find someone in your area who can help you personally.

Best regards,

Lin

i am interested in audio visual and have been told that either pics2exe or pro show gold are the programs to use.

i am not able to receive the internet at home and therefore have to use work email unfortunatley i can't

download! i have been able to get a trial of 10 frames, but can any one tell me if you can change the way it changes per slide or is it just what comes? also can you add music to sample?

other problem is I have 70 images in 2 folders but when I try to open can find all off my images. i also cant find my picture folder. is this another restriction or am I not using it properly. I will admit I haven't really read all help file that came with it. My main problem is I dont know off anyone close to me that uses the program.

If you tell us where you live we might be able to find someone in your area who has PicturesToExe and who may be able to help you personally.

There are two versions of PicturesToExe, the released version 4.48 and the soon to be released version 5.0 which is presently available in beta 8 format. The next beta version will be released any day now (beta 9). You have many transitions (the way it changes per slide) available in both versions. The soon to be released version 5.0 has also the ability to use motion effect such as Pan, Zoom, Rotate, Scroll.

You can use mp3 music and wav music with either version with complete control over synchrronization possible. You can also add voice over on each slide, etc.

There is no restriction on which folders, etc., you use. At the top left of your screen right underneath where you see File - Project - Slide - View - Help you will find small Icons representing the drive devices on your computer such as A, B, C, D, E, etc. If there are more than seven devices or drives including CD/DVD etc., there will be a tiny arrow icon. Click on this arrow and you will find the rest of the devices. Choose the device which has your folders then click on it and you can see the list of files and folders on this device.

There are two "views" of these folders/files available. To the immediate right of the device icons is another icon which looks like two pages of paper. Click on this icon and the view will change from a conventional Tree format to a folder format. Click again and it will change back. Use the scroll bar to find your folder containing your pictures then click on the folder to see what is inside.

Again, if you will tell us which city and country you live in perhaps we can find someone in your area who can help you personally.

Best regards,

Lin

Stonwall, make sure your files are jpegs. PTE does not except tifs or PSD's. I love PTE but also use PSG.

Bob W.

I know off a few people in N ireland where I live but seem to be very spread out. No one that I live know lives close. i watched in DIGITAL PHOTO magazine information on pro show gold and thought it was good.

All my photos are in jpeg form so I shall try to re-open as suggested. However can you try different transitions between slide on the trial download and also add music? i tried entering 10 slides in a show but didn't like the transitions between and would like to see other variations or are they only available on the full version off the program? JUst got me puzzled at present!

Click on "customize slide" then click on the "effect" tab. Click in the little square beside "use customized settings for this slide" then click on the little square beside "use own transition effect" then choose among the many different transitions available. Each slide can have its own transition which you can adjust for time duration just as you can adjust the display time for each slide.

On the beta version 5 you can have pan, zoom, rotate, scroll, complete transparency control, parent/child relationships (an extremely powerful feature), control multiple objects on unlimited layers, internal DVD authorint, etc., etc. Much more powerful than Proshow Gold (I have used Proshow Gold since before it was originally released as well as PicturesToExe).

Yes you can do everything you asked about in the trial. The only limitation is the number of slides.

Perhaps someone in N Ireland from the forum can contact you and help......??

Lin

I know off a few people in N ireland where I live but seem to be very spread out. No one that I live know lives close. i watched in DIGITAL PHOTO magazine information on pro show gold and thought it was good.

All my photos are in jpeg form so I shall try to re-open as suggested. However can you try different transitions between slide on the trial download and also add music? i tried entering 10 slides in a show but didn't like the transitions between and would like to see other variations or are they only available on the full version off the program? JUst got me puzzled at present!

Hi Stonewall

This coming weekend is the Northern Ireland Photographic Association AV Festival at Ballyearl - see NIPA AV Festival Poster

As well as lots of sequences, Richard Brown FRPS (the judge) will be speaking about his own techniques im making sequences. I judged the event last year, and its a great weekend - very cheap too!!

I'm sure you'd be made very welcome if you went along.

Ian

Hi Stonewall

This coming weekend is the Northern Ireland Photographic Association AV Festival at Ballyearl - see NIPA AV Festival Poster

As well as lots of sequences, Richard Brown FRPS (the judge) will be speaking about his own techniques im making sequences. I judged the event last year, and its a great weekend - very cheap too!!

I'm sure you'd be made very welcome if you went along.

Ian

thanks Ian I do know about unfortunately I am stocktaking in work this week end. we also have someone coming to the camera club on 8th mar and i am working at the elections that day as well so it is not going that well for me at the present time.

thank you for information