WnSoft Forums

Le Grand Bleu

canteau

Hello,

Since a long time I dreamed ! a Slideshow with photos of dives… again a big passion that I practice at least once per year since about twenty years, This year I dived into the lagoon of Mayotte island, an island of the archipelago of the Comores in the Indian ocean between Madagascar and the African continent (the canal of the Mozanbique), a big coral barrier surrounds the island. This Slideshow (the Big Blue) directly inspired of the famous big film of the same name. I invite you has to follow my friend and guide Picasso (Balistre Picasso) in this dive.

I recommend the headphones for the music.

Thanks

Thank you very much my professor JPD in the V5...

Here : www.auplusnet.com/GrandBleu.zip

And then, a test... maybe the next year... but hard, hard... (with glasses 3D only)

Here : www.auplusnet.com/Anaplongee.zip

Bernard

Hello Bernard,

I enjoyed your slideshow, really nice photos and the soundtrack was supporting them very well.

Did you mix and edit the music in any way, or was it "out of the box" ? I wonder, because the music "followed" the pictures so well, especially in the part where the shark bacame visible.

It is so fascinating to sit here in snowy Sweden and see what it looks like under the water in Madagaskar (and all other places one can "visit" via the forum members material).

Ragnar

Bernard,

Congratulations a well constructed slideshow with fantastic photography.

Something fishy about the subject matter though.

Keep producing and thank you for sharing.

Tom.

Bernard,

Thanks for sharing the underwater show with us. I can see why you love to dive - especially where you can find so many interesting and colourful sea creatures to photograph.