WnSoft Forums

flying over of the REUNION island

canteau

Hello,

Here is two slideshows on the flying over of the REUNION island, the first one with classical photos and the second with photos 3D (anaglyphes) The two slideshows are almost identical on the scenario except the final one

Well on this is two slideshows with PTE V5

here the first classical slideshow :

www.auplusnet.com/SurvolReunion.zip

here the second slideshow 3D with glasses anaglyphes :

www.auplusnet.com/SurvolReunion3D.zip

good flight in the two versions

I recommend the headphones for the music.

Thanks

Bernard

Both versions are very nice, very impressive.

As you saw, the V5 isn't complex to use and it's interesting to use PZR effect just a little as you did.

Bravo Bernard.

Bernard,

Amazing presentation as usual! Those volcanic formations are really spectacular, particularly in 3D!

Just a small observation - the red filter in the analglyph glasses obscures the scrolling yellow credits at the end. Perhaps it would show up better if you used 2 colours slightly offset from each other, or else a different more "neutral" colour like white.

Merci Jean-Pierre ;)

Thanks Al,

Just a small observation - the red filter in the analglyph glasses obscures the scrolling yellow credits at the end. Perhaps it would show up better if you used 2 colours slightly offset from each other, or else a different more "neutral" colour like white.

Yes Al, I modified the projection color in white, thank you

Bernard

Bernard,

That scrolling credit line shows up much better now against the 3D background image. :)

You did a wonderful job of capturing the 3D effect of those mountains while flying over them. Very effective!

Hello Bernard,

Nice work of yours with both camera, Photoshop and PTE.

And you really had some fantastic scenery from that helicopter.

Maybe I would have liked the images to show for a little longer time though, I was not ready with the present image when the next one came in.

I must get myself a pair of 3D glasses so I can see the 3D version also.

/Ragnar

Incredible !

I made the same ride in helicopter over La RĂ©union 4 years ago and it was really a huge pleasure to watch your show.

But I'm wondering how you took your pictures for 3D effects.

May be I'm wrong but I thought you have to take two photos of the same view with a light difference to make anaglyphs.

How did you make them ?? :blink:

Thanks again, very impressive. :)

Thank-you Ragnar,

No I work with an alone camera and I do 2 photos, 1 left and 1 right, next I supperpose the two photos with StereoPhoto Maker and adjustment with Photoshop

you can found these glasses on the net with Google if you haven't them

Thank-you Dominique,

yes, I took two photos from two slightly different position. For this purpose, I took benefit form the motion of the Helicopter, taking the two photos separated by a short delay.

Bernard