WnSoft Forums

DVD Titles

stonemason

Can the number of shows shown on each page of the DVD menu be varied and if so how please ?

Hi,

You add the shows in order you want them to show on Menu, But it really does't matter because if you had Return to Menu after each show you can choose any show to watch.

Ray

Hi Ray thanks but thats not what I meant, what I am trying to avoid is having a multiple page menu by getting between 6 and 8 shows on each menu page. Hope that explains it a bit clearer.

regards

Geoff

Hi Ken hope you are keeping well, thanks for your time. I have managed to get 4 on a page and shrunk them down so in theory there is room for 4 more on the same page but I can't find a way of adding the extra shows to that page.

regards

Geoff

I think it has something to do with the format for the the tv screen -- am only guessing tho':)

With the nero suite using vision express feature you can get more than a 4 show menu -- if i remember right maybe 8 and i think windvd limits one to 6

not much help to your predicament - maybe Igor or others will answer more positive

ken

Hi Ken hope you are keeping well, thanks for your time. I have managed to get 4 on a page and shrunk them down so in theory there is room for 4 more on the same page but I can't find a way of adding the extra shows to that page.

regards

Geoff

Geoff,

I see what you mean now I have only ever added 3 titles have just tried 6 but 2 go to another page.

I believe TheDom did design new pages a while ago but not sure if they were for more than 4 shows.

Check out is site you may find something.

Sorry cant help. Ray