WnSoft Forums

Help on listing filename

gman

I'm still not getting it to work on showing up on a slide in preview mode. The just seems to show the file name under the picture. I need the filename to display with each picture during the slideshow.

click on the T buttons to activate/desactivate the display of the filenames (see file attached). :)

gman,

It is a little frustrating to have to wait for the next beta, but it will be worth it in the envd.

As a work-a-round you might have to add the filename to the image in Photoshop (or similer editor) Lengthy process if you have lots of images though.

Ron

Lin Evans made a tutorial on how to use Photoshop to create text with a transparent background and saved as a PNG file

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....amp;#entry32181

The PNG file can then be used in P2E as an object. Add it to your slide in the O&A window, Add Image (Ctrl + 1).

Additional effects can be added, such as fade in, fade out, scrolling, by adding keypoints to the text image object.

As Ronnie said, if you have many slides to add text to, it can become quite a chore. You can place a number of text comments in a single Photoshop file, each on their own layer and use a script to automate saving of each text layer into a separate PNG file for use in P2E.

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....amp;#entry32465

When the Comments feature is re-enabled, P2E will directly create the text object and place it in each slide's O&A section. I don't believe it will require the font to be on the viewer's computer, as was before with 4.x, although we won't know for sure until it is released.

Steve Newcomb

Tucson, AZ USA