WnSoft Forums

Beta 9- Nav Bar with '% of Screen...'?

goddi

Greetings,

Just opened a slideshow that was made in 4.48 in the new Beta9. I usually have the Nav Bar showing and I have the "% of the screen to show slide image" set to 95%.

So when I previewed this show in Beta9, the Nav Bar did not show up. After thinking about this for a minute, I noticed that the Beta9 did not have the 5% boarder showing, therefore not allowing the Nav Bar to show.

My problem is that I can not figure out where the "% of the screen..." function is in Beta9. I'd like to have my slideshows to appear with this 95% screen function in Beta9 with the Nav Bar showing. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks... Gary

PS Or is there some other reason the Nav Bar does not show up?

Gary,

Click on the 'project options' button, then choose the 'Screen' Tab. The option you are after is not initially visible on the tab - you need to scroll down a bit - it's below the 'Set for existing slides' button in the 'Additionally' section.

At least I think that's the option you're after :blink:

HTH

Click on the 'project options' button, then choose the 'Screen' Tab. The option you are after is not initially visible on the tab - you need to scroll down a bit - it's below the 'Set for existing slides' button in the 'Additionally' section.

Nick... Gee...I missed the Scroll Down thing. BUT, I see that it was already set to "95%" but I don't see the Nav Bar and I don't get the 5% frame. But be something else going on??? Thanks.. Gary