WnSoft Forums

Synchronize problem in beta 9

Ray Groome

Ray,

Spreading the slides evenly is not "sync mode" operation. When you click "synchronize", the slides do not automatically line up, but you have the ability to use the other "sync" operations on the timeline; that is all it is really good for.

For instance, you can select "Timed points/Arrange all points" to spread the slides evenly. This is meant to be just a convenience to create a starting-point from which to arrange the slides into true "sync" mode where the transitions correspond to certain beats or sounds in the music.

Ray,

Spreading the slides evenly is not "sync mode" operation. When you click "synchronize", the slides do not automatically line up, but you have the ability to use the other "sync" operations on the timeline; that is all it is really good for.

For instance, you can select "Timed points/Arrange all points" to spread the slides evenly. This is meant to be just a convenience to create a starting-point from which to arrange the slides into true "sync" mode where the transitions correspond to certain beats or sounds in the music.

Alrobin

Thank you for correcting me on this.

It is a little confusing as version 4.48 used the term' Synchronize slide show to music duration' and I thought 'synchronize' in beta 9 had the same function. At the moment it does not appear to do anything. But I can now see the facility is available in the Timeline- although the wording ' arrange all points' is somewhat vague.