WnSoft Forums

Copying Animation Properties - Is it possible?

ADB

Is there any way to copy animation properties quickly?

Say you had 10 slides in a sequence, all the same orientation and you wanted to set the exact same zoom and pan animation settings for each, is there a quick way of settting the animation properties for the first slide then copying those settings to the remaining 9 slides?

If you like to have all you images slowly "creeping in" a little on every slide change throughout your show then an ability to copy animation settings would save you a lot of time....

Regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

If I understand you correctly, I don't believe there is. You can copy and paste complete segments from one show to another, as Hawk explained long ago, but you can't copy only the properties and insert a corresponding keypoint with actions without the associated image. So as far as I know this can't presently be done.

Lin

Is there any way to copy animation properties quickly?

Say you had 10 slides in a sequence, all the same orientation and you wanted to set the exact same zoom and pan animation settings for each, is there a quick way of settting the animation properties for the first slide then copying those settings to the remaining 9 slides?

If you like to have all you images slowly "creeping in" a little on every slide change throughout your show then an ability to copy animation settings would save you a lot of time....

Regards

Andrew