WnSoft Forums

Bangkok's waltz

• 2 weeks later...

PHOTOGRAPHY/GRAPHICS (Out of 5)

5 - Outstanding photography and Graphics. You have really "captured" the people and the moment

SOUNDTRACK (Out of 5)

4 - Strong soundtrack matching the energy of the subject with good variation suiting itself to variety of transitions.

TIMING (Out of 5)

5 - Superb - Show magically synced (I realise it was a test hence the "rushed" ending)

PTE MASTERY (Out of 5)

5 - PTE Mastery is what this show is all about!

WATCHABILITY - Couldn't finish / Watched Once / Would watch again / Would watch many times

OVERALL SCORE AND COMMENT (Out of 20)

19/20 - Magic!!

Cheers

Andrew

Hello ,I am new here. I just wanted to say how impressed I was with your presentation.

Also I wanted to ask a question --how did you get the moving effect ,I would love to know how to do that with my pictures. I just started using the program so I'm sorry if this question is stupid.

Cheers ,Sammy

Hello ,I am new here. I just wanted to say how impressed I was with your presentation.

Also I wanted to ask a question --how did you get the moving effect ,I would love to know how to do that with my pictures. I just started using the program so I'm sorry if this question is stupid.

Cheers ,Sammy

I'm guessing but I think the author took one or two shots of the same scene a few seconds apart, then used a morphing program to generate the scenes inbetween the shots (possibly even a video application) then he was able to extract (possible hundreds) of separate frames each show a change in the movement of the subject. These were then played back in rapid sucession 30ms or thereabouts with no transition effects. But that's just a guess :-)

What I would really love to know is how long it took to make this amazing presentation.

Cheers

Andrew

I'm guessing but I think the author took one or two shots of the same scene a few seconds apart, then used a morphing program to generate the scenes inbetween the shots (possibly even a video application) then he was able to extract (possible hundreds) of separate frames each show a change in the movement of the subject. These were then played back in rapid sucession 30ms or thereabouts with no transition effects. But that's just a guess :-)

Good ADB!!! It's exactly the way I've worked!

Hi stéphane,

Good ADB!!! It's exactly the way I've worked!

I have never used morphing software, I thought it was only for "playing" with images.

You shown us that it's a quite interesting way to use such software.

I guess there is plenty of them along the web.

Do you have any preference ?

Alain

What I would really love to know is how long it took to make this amazing presentation.

Cheers

Andrew

It sounds like I will have to practice a lot more --thanks for letting me know ..

Cheers ,Sammy