WnSoft Forums

Knowing which slides have custom sounds etc

Hi all,

I'm working on a slideshow with beta 11A, it has just under 1000 photos. I've got music independent of slides so when a certain slide appears I have added an .mp3 to start playing at that point.

Having previewed my slideshow (63mins) I have discovered a few places where I need to add a 2nd or 3rd .mp3 to a certain section of slides but it's VERY difficult to see which SPECIFIC slides I've manually added music to - am I missing the obvious here, is there not some icon or colour that can be used to show on your list of slides which ones you've overriden the defaults and applied CUSTOM effects/music to?

Also, without being able to easily find these specific slides with music attached, I'm not sure which .mp3 files out of my folder that I've actually used in the show - it would be nice if there was a way to show a list of ALL attached music files used in the show and maybe even list which slides they are on etc....

Does any of this make any sense?! :)

Thanks,

Fedorov.

Hi Fedorov,

I have an old V4 slideshows with sound effects this also works in V5 and can also had music file in the same place, If you select the file were you wish the music or sound effect to start, right above the O & A Tab there is a music line you go there to select your music and in the Project Options Box there is right at the bottom "Dont interupt sond" Tick this box, you must have your music the right length in time to cover the amount of slides you wish music to run for.

Hope this helps and also hope you can understand it.

Ray

Thanks for the reply Ray. I am sometimes adding >1 music file (mp3) into the customize slide screen, so I'm not using the Sound comment.

So again, unless I'm missing the obvious, how can easily see if a particular slide has got some custom music files attached - I'm thinking in terms of showing a music icon overlayed in the corner of the slides or something...

...and a feature to show you all the music files in use by your project would be quite useful.

Igor??? :)

Thanks,

Fedorov.

• 2 weeks later...
So again, unless I'm missing the obvious, how can easily see if a particular slide has got some custom music files attached - I'm thinking in terms of showing a music icon overlayed in the corner of the slides or something....

Fedorov did you get an answer? I also would like something like this.