WnSoft Forums

beta 12

keyboard

Hi All

Not sure if Beta version 12 is the problem.

I made a DVD in Beta 11a with Video Builder and it played perfectly on my two standalone DVD players.

I have just finished a show in Beta 12 which took nearly two hours to encode and burn,upon inserting the DVD into both of my players it showed disc empty,another strange thing with 12 is,I cannot play the burnt DVD on my desktop player,it will not load and freezes my system and I have to do a manual shutdown of my PC.

I then created an ISO file with 12,opened Video Builder and it wrote it to the DVD perfectly,it played on my standalone players,but the same freeze happened when I tried to load it into my desktop player.

I don't know if I should wait for the next Beta or go back to 11a.

John.

Hi Pavel,thank you for replying.

I cannot replicate the burn in Beta 11a because I have deleted the files for the show I created.

By burning the previously created ISO I was happy with the quality of the show,mission accomplished although by a roundabout way.

The were definite signs of the burn process on the disc, ie, change of dye colour, also the disc was the last from a batch of 25 Fuji 8 x speed,all of which produced perfect results from previous burns.

John.