WnSoft Forums

Sound field error????

jfa

I don't class this as a bug as the same situation existed in PTE v4.48.

When I click on a image thumbnail at the bottom of the main screen the image location appears in the "Show Image" field. If there is a comment associated with the image it appears in the "Comment" field under the "Show Image" field. However if there is a sound file associated with the image the sound file name doesn't appear in the "Sound" field under the "Comment" field.

This may be showing my lack of knowledge of PTE functionality, but I believe this is a error in PTEs operation.

Is this so? Should I post this as a bug? :unsure:

John, i think in ver 4.48, when you came to that slide with music clip, the custom slide "P" button would be depressed

and i think Igor is to replace that button in ver 5

it is a confusing issue - see thread

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=41125

and i just now opened it with ver 11 and the only thing missing is the P button

ken

post-16-1179480345_thumb.jpg

John, i think in ver 4.48, when you came to that slide with music clip, the custom slide "P" button would be depressed

and i think Igor is to replace that button in ver 5

it is a confusing issue - see thread

Thanks Ken, you info and link cleared up my confusion.

I had added the sound files in "Customise Slide" and expected to see the file reflected in the "Sound" field. This was very confusing as I could not understand why the 2 methods of adding a sound to a image were there. However I can now see that with the "Customise Slide" method the sound track added under "Project Options" is killed, but with the sound field on the main screen it continues to play, although volume can be a problem.

Yes we do definitely need the "P" indicator back to prevent both methods being used simultaneously. It hasn't been replaced in beta13 released today?? :unsure:

Thanks again Ken.