WnSoft Forums

redundancy

This is in response to a rather critical post from a forum member about the fact that my question was posted in two different locations. I am new to the forum, and am still trying to find my way around, and figure out how everything works. It appeared to me after posting the first question, that I had put it in the wrong place--hence the "redundancy". I'm very sorry for the offense, and will try not to let it happen again. I am very grateful to those of you have responded to my problems. Maybe the newcomers could be "cut a little slack?"

Again, thanks to all of you who sent messages of help to me!

Connie

Connie,

Hope you don't let the odd criticism now and then deter you from participating in the forum.

It seems to be the nature of these forums, where everything is in written word, without the benefit of body language (which by the way, constitutes up to 60% of verbal communication), that feathers can become ruffled very easily, and people spout off prematurely with a critical remark.

You would think that since it has to be written down, that people would be more careful about their comments, but I find myself as guilty as anyone else sometimes.

However, this forum is very good compared to others I've seen, with respect to "flaming" (i.e. making critical or personal remarks). Most people on this forum are only trying to help, even when their remarks rub you the wrong way.

I have found personally, in emails (and also forum posts), that you have to be so careful about what you write. B)

Ok Connie

Wonderful Name, I have not read the offending reply you seem to have got, as English is not everyone in the forums first language the replies can sometimes seem a little curt eventually the humor shines through though so dont take it to heart

Slan ,Clive B)