WnSoft Forums

Transition help

watermarks

Hello folks!

Im wondering if someone might be able to help me duplicate a certain transtion.

I have attached an example file. "exampletrans.zip"

The only way I could get the example below 2 megs (to meet the upload criteria on this forum)

was to create a flash file.

Hope that doesnt make things more difficult.

anyway, any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Peter

exampletrans.zip

Hi Peter,

It's not a simple thing to do in PTE, but it can be done. I'm not sure exactly which part of the transformation you want to reproduce. It's very easy to simply change from a black and white to a color or vice versa, but to do it in stages requires png masking. Have a look at this zipped executable which does something like what you are demonstrating. I would suspect this effect was done with Proshow Producer. There are some things easily done with Producer which are not easy with PicturesToExe and vice versa. There are some things which you can do with PicturesToExe which can't be done at all with Producer or Gold and there are some things such as certain types of masking which can be done with Producer and not with PTE.

http://www.lin-evans.net/pte/flowerpower.zip

Best regards,

Lin

Hello folks!

Im wondering if someone might be able to help me duplicate a certain transtion.

I have attached an example file. "exampletrans.zip"

The only way I could get the example below 2 megs (to meet the upload criteria on this forum)

was to create a flash file.

Hope that doesnt make things more difficult.

anyway, any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Peter

Hi Peter,

It's not a simple thing to do in PTE, but it can be done. I'm not sure exactly which part of the transformation you want to reproduce. It's very easy to simply change from a black and white to a color or vice versa, but to do it in stages requires png masking. Have a look at this zipped executable which does something like what you are demonstrating. I would suspect this effect was done with Proshow Producer. There are some things easily done with Producer which are not easy with PicturesToExe and vice versa. There are some things which you can do with PicturesToExe which can't be done at all with Producer or Gold and there are some things such as certain types of masking which can be done with Producer and not with PTE.

http://www.lin-evans.net/pte/flowerpower.zip

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks for the response folks. I didnt think it would be too easy to do.

The transition was created with proshow. If I cant reproduce it with picstoexe

it certainly wont be the end of the world, but it would be nice. I like the effect.

Thank you also for your example Lin, but its not the black and white to color

that poses any problem. Its the way 1 slide sort of "crystalizes" into the next.

Thanks again

Peter

Yes I have Ron and its a fine transtion but not the one I was looking for.

Ive used all sorts of slide show packages (including sony's 600$ + vegas) and for my use. I prefer PTE without question.

Like I say, its not the end of the world. I just like that particular transition and was wondering if someone had some way to reproduce it.

Thanks for the suggestion

Peter