WnSoft Forums

"MultiCD" - What the hell is this ?!

boxig

"MultiCD"

Thanks to Sam (cici) for his great help.

The main features of this program are:

1. Unlimited presentations on CD.

2. User run them all from Hard Drive.

3. Can add any HTML,DOC, RTF, TXT to each show.

4. Can install up to 3 fonts files.

"MultiCD" will enable users to see your presentations more accurate without the slowing effect of running your presentation direct from a CD. The program will temporarily install the presentation chosen by the user to C:\temp folder and will remove it when the user close the show.

"MultiCD" is a Multi show runner. You can include unlimited numbers of presentations, under the limitation of your CD, and your "autorun.inf" file will open "MultiCD" window, which will display a long list of all your presentations names as you wrote them.

User can choose any presentation he want to see by click on its name, click "Start", and the program will do the rest.

But that's not all. You can attached an HTML page, RTF page, Doc page or a TXT file to each of your presentation where you can give information about the presentation. This information file will appear also on the presentation list and user can open and view it in same way as he opens a presentation.

You can arrange the order of files appearing on the list, attach details files to presentations or put all details files at the end.

"MultiCD" allows you also to add a "Startup Window" at the size of 250 x 150 where you can put your Logo image, which can include a Welcome note. In "MultiCD" you can also write your Caption for the program window, let user send you email or visit your web site by one click.

"MultiCD" has advanced Font Installer. User can install up to 3 font files to his C:\Windows\Fonts folder in a second by click on the font icon. This way you can be sure user will see your text in the authentic fonts. If the fonts already exist on user's computer, a message will tell him that. User can always check which fonts were installed by click on yellow question mark which will appear under the font icon if fonts were installed.

"MultiCD" is very easy to use, just writing in simple text files with Notepad as will described in the readme file. With "MultiCD" you will have your own custom AutoCD professional window. User can minimize "MultiCD" to system Tray and Explore CD. The program is fully functional although it's a Shareware.

"Ini Maker"

This is a Free utility for "MultiCD" users. The utility will create the "Data.ini" file to use with "MultiCD". You should make a new folder and put inside all files you need to appear on the window of "MultiCD". This include all your presentations and information files (like HTML, TXT or other). Then choose this folder and create your file in two clicks. The file will be created in the folder where you keep "Ini Maker".

Very important:

Put the files in the new folder one by one in the order you want them to appear on the List on "MultiCD" window.

See Screen shot of "MultiCD":

Screen Shot and Download "MultiCD" Page

Download from my site only

and don't forget to take "Ini Maker" too.

Thanks

Granot

But that's not all. You can attached an HTML page, RTF page, Doc page or a TXT file to each of your presentation..............

LOL at Granot. :lol:

Does it do the dishes too? Now that’ll be a feature worth paying for. :lol:

Nice job and I hope you don't mind the humor. ;)

Ray

Ray, Humor is great thing, but sadness is greater. Without it we'll never know when we happy. As for making the dishes, do you have "Dish Washer Adapter" ?

Guido, after practicing making 80 utilities I think it was about time to make this one. I hope to get suggestions from members how to improve it and what features to add (if I can).

I'm working now on improving the "Ini Maker". You will be able to drag and drop your files to "Ini Maker" window (with no need to make a folder) and click to create the ini file. The files will appear on "MultiCD" window in the order you droped files. No real files are moved in this creation.

Hi Granot, Hi everybody

I’m very happy about MultiCD because now I can just send CD with PTE shows to friends without being obliged to advice to copy them to their HD, because…because…. For my laziness, it’s a big day. And no fear my friends feel lost : whatever they do, the right message will bring them on the right way. So, send now your CD without being bothered: your friend (or your customer) will watch the show(s) just as you did it (them)

Granot has given the list of all the tools this program has to help us presenting our creations in the best way. LOGO, DOC, HTML etc…etc…

I’ll add you can ask a PTE show to open your logo, or the program. I tested it with a 3 pictures PTE show. Of course I put a botton (object) on the 3rd picture: clicking on it the logo opens, and from there program goes on.

This utility is a very, very helpful one and I’m sure everybody, and almost professionals working with PTE, will appreciate it.

Thank you very much, Granot, for it.