WnSoft Forums

PTEVersion5

Hello gentlemen,

I am using now PTE, spending many hours to learn the software and I have suggestions :

1) - Can we in the future to have the name of the sound in the timeline mode, right now the end

of each sound is pictured by a vertical red line, and when the project is long, it is difficult to see which

sound is curently played à this position.

2) Actually when we play at the current slide the 1st sound starts, and we don't know the position

of the sound in regards to the slide. Is it planned in the future to get this function ( may be I don't know

how the software works).

This software is very fantastic , and I hope you will issue the help file for the finale release showing

the whole functions.

My best regards

Your best supporter.

2) Actually when we play at the current slide the 1st sound starts, and we don't know the position

of the sound in regards to the slide. Is it planned in the future to get this function ( may be I don't know

how the software works).

Shito,

Select the "Synchronize" option - the sound will start at the proper place relative to the slide selected.