WnSoft Forums

Help with multiple songs - Fade in fade out???

byuen

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping to get some help from the guru's of PTE.

I'm assembling a slideshow for a wedding couple - Starts with a groom baby photo, brides baby photo, dating photos and then finally the wedding day photo.

The bride and groom wish to play a certain song for each section. Is there a way that i can end a song and start another for the next set of slide in PTE?

I know that this can be done in PRO Show but I like to do this in PTE if possible.

What do the experts recommend??? What tools do I need if I have to merge all the songs into one???

Help!

Thanks in advance.

Bob

www.byuen.com

Bob,

You can add background music to a particular slide if you wish in "Customize slide". However, you have to turn "Synchronize music and slides" off, and realize that any music playing under "Project options" will stop as soon as a slide with music assigned is reached.

You can also dedicate sounds and music, slide by slide, on the "Sound" line in the main window (bottom right), but if you want it to continue on past the end of each slide, make sure you check "Don't interrupt sound comment when next slide appears" on the "Proj Ops / Music" tab.

Of course the ideal way to add background music is to arrange all music together into one file as Dave has suggested, and "synchronize" the show accordingly. Hope this helps.

Bob,

You can add background music to a particular slide if you wish in "Customize slide". However, you have to turn "Synchronize music and slides" off, and realize that any music playing under "Project options" will stop as soon as a slide with music assigned is reached.

You can also dedicate sounds and music, slide by slide, on the "Sound" line in the main window (bottom right), but if you want it to continue on past the end of each slide, make sure you check "Don't interrupt sound comment when next slide appears" on the "Proj Ops / Music" tab.

Of course the ideal way to add background music is to arrange all music together into one file as Dave has suggested, and "synchronize" the show accordingly. Hope this helps.

Thanks Dave and Al,

I downloaded the freeware app as suggested toyed with it last night. I spliced and diced the songs together with the fade in/out so this will work fine. I'll also check out the adding the music in the background.

Thanks guys and have a great day!

Bob