WnSoft Forums

discussion en français

crifon

Bonjour Crifon,

Marcel (Cèlou) lui même a aussi une site très intéressante et plain d'information concernant PicturesToExe. Très, très éducatif!

Voir et clic sur "Déclics et montages" (en rouge).

Hello Crifon,

Marcel (Cèlou) also has a very interesting, personal site where you can find a lot of information about PicturesToExe. Very, very, educational!

See and clic "Déclics et montages" (in red).

Bonjour Marcel (Cèlou),

Juste pour ton information. Si je veut ouvrir, sur votre site "Déclics et montages" dans "Technique", "La troisième image" le link ne marche pas, toujours un erreur.

Merci,

Cor

Hello Marcel (Cèlou),

Just for your info. When I want to open, on your site "Déclics et montages" in "Technique", "La troisième image" the link is not working, it shows always an error

Thanks,

Cor

Bonjour Crifon,

Marcel (Cèlou) lui même a aussi une site très intéressante et plain d'information concernant PicturesToExe. Très, très éducatif!

Voir et clic sur "Déclics et montages" (en rouge).

Hello Crifon,

Marcel (Cèlou) also has a very interesting, personal site where you can find a lot of information about PicturesToExe. Very, very, educational!

See and clic "Déclics et montages" (in red).

Bonjour Marcel (Cèlou),

Juste pour ton information. Si je veut ouvrir, sur votre site "Déclics et montages" dans "Technique", "La troisième image" le link ne marche pas, toujours un erreur.

Merci,

Cor

Hello Marcel (Cèlou),

Just for your info. When I want to open, on your site "Déclics et montages" in "Technique", "La troisième image" the link is not working, it shows always an error

Thanks,

Cor

Hello Cor,

I come at the moment to test the bonds and all functions.

Which is your navigator?

Always is it that with Mozilla, everything works well.

Si...

Y otro en chino y otro en japonés.... incluso en selenita.

Deberían de pensar un poco más lo que dicen.

El francés es minoritario al igual que el español, así que conéctate al traductor del Google.

Esto tambíén te ayudará a tener las neuronas en movimiento.

Moritz.

Pour les utilisateurs français de PTE

depuis la fermeture du forum de Michel, je suis perdu.

Comme la langue anglaise m'est inconnue (sauf quelques brides informatiques) quelqu'un aurait-il repris la relève ?

Oui, et il y a déjà pas mal de temps, plus de deux ans. Il existe un forum en français exclusivement consacré à PTE qui s'appelle Diapositif et sur lequel, tu trouveras toute l'aide nécessaire, des exemples, des tutos et des centaines de diapos, tous réalisés avec PTE, dont plus de 60 avec la V5, à télécharger.

Il y a un autre forum plus généraliste, Diaporamaforum, sur lequel existe aussi un support PTE.

Rien n'empêche de s'inscrire aux 2, il n'y a pas de risque d'exclusion pour ça, et ça prend moins de 24 heures.

Un autre forum également généraliste mais plus destiné aux diaporamas qui concourent, le DCCN, sur lequel se trouve également pas mal de tutoriaux sur PTE et d'autres outils.

Enfin on trouve des tutoriaux sur "Déclics et montages" de Marcel Boi et sur ma page dédiée à la V5

For french PTE users

Since the closure of Michel's forum, I am lost.

As the English language is unknown for me (except some words) have anybody started another one?

Yes, and there is a lot of time, more than 2 years. There is a french forum, dedicated to PTE the name of which is Diapositif where you can find help, tutorials and hundreds slideshows to download, all made with PTE, amongst them more than 60 with V5.

There is another more non-specialized forum, Diaporamaforum, on which there is also help for PTE.

Nothing prevents from joining both, there is no risk of exclusion for that, and that take less than 24 hours.

Another forum, also non-specialized, DCCN for slideshows which have been in festivals and so on, where there are many tutorials about PTE and other tools.

At least, you can find tutorials on Marcel Boi's page "Déclics et montages" and on my own page about V5

Moritz :

Si...

Et d'autre en Chinetoque et d'autre en japonais .... même en sélène. Ils devraient penser un peu plus ce qu'ils disent.

Le Français est minoritaire comme l'espagnol, ainsi connectent au traducteur de Google. Cela vous aidera à avoir les neurones dans le mouvement

You're right, why didn't you do the same? Thanks.

French is perhaps minority, but they can make slides shows very good.

The best means of realizing it is to go to make a turn on their sites and will discover you very beautiful things there.

All those which write in English would also have per moment to be useful itself of the translator as French do it. Because the translators whatever they are, function on the two sides.

Hello Cor,

I come at the moment to test the bonds and all functions.

Which is your navigator?

Always is it that with Mozilla, everything works well.

Marcel, my navigator is Windows Internet Explorer 7.

I tried again and still without succes. The other links work well.

Greetings,

Cor

There are, I believe, two International Diaporama Events in France during the weekend 16th 17th June. I am sure these events will be well reported on the sites mentioned above.

The 150 or so AVs which are being judged during this weekend seem to me to be very different from the usual stuff I download from this site. They will have words in them! They will express fealings!

The weekend will be the culmination of judgements by four important AV Clubs around Paris and, at DIAPORAMATOUR, a set of Judges in several venues in France - Reims is the last of these.

Most of the works I download from here are mere collections of images set to music.

Why is this?

Why are so few of the real Sequences shown during "The Paris Cup" and "DIAPORAMATOUR" sent to this site?

Is it because they would not be appreciated?

I want to see more than just pictures to music; PTE can to much better than that!

Please! Please! Please!

Let's see more of these stories, poems and documentaries rather than just collections of holiday photographs with background musac!

Most of the Festivals show "Proper AVs". Why do so few of them arrive here?

Peter Coles

www.avpeter.com

Why do so few of them arrive here?

Only the authors of these sequences can answer.

Most of the PTE users make "collections of images set to music".

If we want to see a sequence as you describe, it's easy to go on DCCN. May be one day there will be an english DCCN.