WnSoft Forums

International Festival

Michel

English informations:

An International Festival of digital slide shows is getting ready in France. It deals with telling a story, expressing an idea, a thought, illustrating a song...The images come with a soundtrack synchronized with PicturesToExe (advised).

Each slideshow must be recorded on a CD and its duration mustn't exceed 10 minutes.

A first judgement will be given in Hayange (East of France) on October 31st and on November 1st 2003.

Afterwards, the 40 best slideshows will be shown on december 5th and 6th December 2003 in Nilvange (East of France).

For the technical aspect: all the slideshows will be projected with a video projector Nec HT 1000.

We advise you to give the images in a jpg format, 1024x768 pixels and the soundtrack in MP3.

See the bulletin .pdf on the link over.

(One show on one CD = 10 Euros)

(Two shows on one CD = 12 Euros)

Hi Michel,

I've downloaded your "Fiche" form from this posting and hope to send an entry. I will foward copies to those here in Ireland that I know may be interested. I wish you all the best of luck with this festival and hope you get loads of entries. Maybe if I win the lottery, I will pop over and have a look, :(

Alan

• 4 weeks later...

Alba is asking "Is there a bulletin in Spanish?"

Gaphe responded "We are going to provide this information shortly. They agreed to write about points of interest and then we will translate them from English or French. Greetings"

Please tell me if I understood correctly. ¡Si no, era el intentar de la diversión! :unsure: