WnSoft Forums

Clouds over Dobratsch

Grecco

Guest guru

Your mini-show is very interesting, Bruno! But unluckily pictures are "heavy": of course, you can reduce the size of your show by decreasing the pixels, and also maybe by compressing a little more the pictures, but a show like this will be always rather large in comparison with its duration...

Greetings Bruno (Grecco). Except that the tree branch movement wouldn't be so gradual, you could use a 0.5 second fade and zero play time per slide (use 1 millisecond or you will have failures) and make a slower, yet possibly smoother cloud sequence movie. Have you tried this? If so how does it work? I suspect from my own testing that the picture has to be very small, even smaller than the present 640x480 in order to minimize the still time between each shot ending and next one starting. "Still time" takes away from the illusion of motion.

Your present show at 640x480 screen area setting has fast, full-screen action and is quite interesting to watch. You can even see the sunlight edge moving up the building. I would estimate that you photographed those shots in mid-afternoon. Thanks for the nice show :(