WnSoft Forums

Multiple Pictures/

lbutler

I must say, I have been reading these forums for some time now and the members here are most helpful and very cordial. I have been using PTE for almost a year and love the quality of the show. I have noticed in other presentations that multiple pictures are used on one slide. Can this be done within PTE or are these composites from photo program? I would love to have 2 or 3 photos on the slide, transition one off while another is coming on still leaving one or so of the original photos on the screen. That may be asking too much. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to the forum.

In my case I've achieved this in Photoshop.

Have a look at the tutorial "Create Slideshow" by Oleg Lobacheb and Coral Thomas at Beechbrook Cottage.

Download from here:- http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?ca...4&view=View

It is an excellent demonstration of the technique, (better than I could do), and several others techniques that I'm sure you will find interesting. :)

Butler, What you are asking is one of the features that can be accomplished with the O and A feature in version 5. While in PTE, add a photo to the slide list and then click on the O&A. Then within O&A, add as many pics as you like. resize them within O&A You can then, with the aid of keypoints, have them go off the screen or on the screen. There are many examples of this type of action on the various tutorials and shows on the forum.

Howard

Butler, What you are asking is one of the features that can be accomplished with the O and A feature in version 5. While in PTE, add a photo to the slide list and then click on the O&A. Then within O&A, add as many pics as you like. resize them within O&A You can then, with the aid of keypoints, have them go off the screen or on the screen. There are many examples of this type of action on the various tutorials and shows on the forum.

Howard

Thanks Howard, I'll explore O&A.