WnSoft Forums

PTExe Ver 5.0 Beta 1 Tutorial

giljones

I have tried to email Ronnie boot west who wrote the original, but unfortunately hie email keeps bouncing back to me so I have no option but to see if anyone can offer help to resolve my problem. The difficulty I have is that in part 2 when the programme is placed on PTE I am having difficulty in getting the centre strip to move, no matter what I do it will not work. The L & RH ones perform beautifully but there I am stuck. I suspect that it may be to do with the fact that I am using the latest version of PTE and the tutorial was written at the beginning of the journey to where we are now. You may wonder why I am using the 3 way split programme now, it suits what I want to do admirably hence its use now. If any one can offer help I shall be most obliged. Gilbert

view

unclick

show tree

ken

Thanks for this, have got this far already, my problem is what do I do next or perhaps more importantly what Have I done wrong to get to a point where the centre section will not work. Gilbert

Hello Gilbert,

First of all, I am sorry that you have had difficulty in contacting me via my web site email link. I will take a look at that and see what the problem is. I suspect that it is still linked to 'westtraining' and I stopped using that some time ago.

Please contact me using the following: ronniebootwest@ntlworld.com and I will help you with your problem.