WnSoft Forums

exe applications intermittant

fuzzy

I interject some video clips that I've rendered as exe files (P2E doesn't recognize the original avi files) to drop into my teaching program. I customized a blank slide to start the exe by running that application. But sometimes it doesn't start the exe file.

Whazzup?

I interject some video clips that I've rendered as exe files (P2E doesn't recognize the original avi files) to drop into my teaching program. I customized a blank slide to start the exe by running that application. But sometimes it doesn't start the exe file.

Whazzup?

Fuzzy,

Thats a very clever idea indeed ~ but to my mind you might have a problem. I take it that your Video Clips

are short contineous 'streams' converted to streaming Exe Images ?

Well in Europe that equates to 25 Frames/Sec and in the US it would be 30 Frames/Sec. That is 40millesecs

per Frame Image EU and 33.33millesecs per Frame Image US. PTE can get down to 100millesecs/Image with

the correct Video Card ~but~ 33/40 mS per Image.

I guess thats asking just too much !!

(1 Frame=The origional Line Frame Scan + the Interlace Line Frame Scan)

Brian.Conflow.

I have absolutely no idea what you said! But no matter. I think I found the trouble.

I recently moved the show onto a different hard drive. Since then I added some new video clips. Some video clips were looking for the old address, while some were looking in the correct location. So some clips would show while others wouldn't

That would explain why i thought it was intermittent.

I think!

I'll post again if the problem rears its' ugly head again, but otherwise I think that was it.

Hi Fuzzy,

Well if you have sorted the problem, thats great ~ but let me bring to your attention that the Forum has

4 Divisions, one of these deals with DVD-Video Problems and most people who get involved with

these aspect of PTE.Program have to learn a little about their chosen subject, thats the place to do it.

.....you said "I have absolutely no idea what you said"....in answer to my Post, thats fair comment !

Here is something you should know ~ If your PTE.Images are less than one tenth of a second in duration, then you will have problems. I had assumed that was your problem !

Best of luck with your Project,

Brian.Conflow.