WnSoft Forums

Shadows & Light

d67

You will find on Bill's web pages dedicated to PTE slideshows, my last one, Shadows & Light, composed with a few photos I took in the Dolomiti Alps.

Despite the colors of some pictures, weather was bad, particularily cold for august, but we had, even so, some good opportunities to catch images with some sunshine.

Needless to search special effects, this slideshow is a purely contemplative one.

If you find it boring, don't forget the Golden Key ... just hit Esc on your keyboard.

I hope you will find as many pleasure looking at this sceneries as we had during our hillwalking.

All comments welcome.

Regards

Patrick

Very enjoyable Patrick - beautiful scenery, beautiful captures and the mood music was excellent. Do you know the names of the actual artists who did the music? The last segment sounded very Celtic to me.

Best regards,

Lin

Thank you for your encouragements.

DID YOU RIDE THE SKI LIFT ?)

... no !

... it is too easy ;) ... and anyway, It was at rest because, I suppose, the winds where too strong.

Do you know the names of the actual artists who did the music? The last segment sounded very Celtic to me.

Hi Lin

You find the origin of the musical extracts in the read me text included in the zip file, at the end of the slideshow and in the explanations accessible by hiting the F1 key during the show.

First extract is from the theme of the recent Clint Eastwood's movie music, Letters of Iwo Jima (Kyle Eastwood and Michael Stevens) and the second one is in fact a celtic one : Enya's As Baile (Book of day album).

Patrick

You will find on Bill's web pages dedicated to PTE slideshows, my last one, Shadows & Light, composed with a few photos I took in the Dolomiti Alps.

Despite the colors of some pictures, weather was bad, particularily cold for august, but we had, even so, some good opportunities to catch images with some sunshine.

Needless to search special effects, this slideshow is a purely contemplative one.

If you find it boring, don't forget the Golden Key ... just hit Esc on your keyboard.

I hope you will find as many pleasure looking at this sceneries as we had during our hillwalking.

All comments welcome.

Regards

Patrick

Beautiful images, beautiful music, well done Patrick.

Dave