WnSoft Forums

A couple of suggestions

bjc

Suggestion-1 : (O&A Window / Keypoint Time) I would like to see a decimal point placed in the 1000ths of a second to make the figures easier to understand.

E.g.: 10.568 as opposed to 10568

Suggestion-2 : (O&A Window / Timeline) I personally would much prefer the Keypoint ‘labels’ in the O&A Timeline to show their position (time) in respect of that particular slides’ duration on screen,,, rather than the ‘labels’ reflecting their position with regards to the show as a whole.

Suggestion-3 : (O&A Window / Pan-Zoom-Rotate Defaults) I would like to see multiple Keypoints ‘separated’ by default, rather than ‘joined’ (or is that just me ?)

Suggestion-4 : (Copy-Paste v. Drag-&-Drop) This may be rather more difficult to achieve, but I would like to be able to Drag-&-Drop slides from one PTE window to a second PTE window (including any A&O settings).

Currently a slide, or slides, can be Copy-Pasted successfully between two separate ‘projects’ within one PTE window (including A&O settings) --- however, the ability to Drag-&-Drop between two separate windows,,, or Copy-Paste between two separate windows,,, would be more user-friendly – I think !?

I apologise if I am repeating suggestions already put forward.

bjc