WnSoft Forums

Download latest version of PTE Delux

Derek Williams

I have previously downloaded v 5 Delux but have been unable to add a title to a slide, although in the past I was able to do this. I decided that the best thing to do was to make a fresh start. Accordingly I uninstalled the programme and went to the link given in the Forum site to download the latest version. However, this link is no loger active.

If I go to winsoft.com it looks as though I will be charged for the download.

Can anyone please tell me how I can download the programme without being charged.

Thanks.

Derek Williams

Thanks Ken,

I uninstalled the programme but saved 'user settings'

I found another link in the forum and this has loaded O.K.

However, I still have the original original problem with adding text. I click on Objects and animation and then on 'A' and a sizeable box appears with the word 'Text' in the box. My problem is that I do not seem to be able to enter the title I wish to add.

Could you please help with this, I have looked at the User Guides but it was not explained there. You will gather that I am a new user of this Programme.

Thanks,

Derek Williams.

Derek,

I suspect you are trying to edit "the word 'Text' in the box" from/on the text object itself ... No can do this way !

After left-clicking the text object ... you need to select the Properties tab on the far right panel of the programs GUI. In this panel you are able to select text type, color, etc, and enter the your own text/title within the editbox.

Also do as suggested ... download and read the 'comprehensive Tutorial by Lin Evans & Jeff Evans'