WnSoft Forums

Thoughts of Emmalea

JSlugman

Just a little background on the show hosted at Bill's P2E site:

Jill and I are pursuing a second adoption from China and due to many factors (SARS not the least) we have been delayed from getting any news, much less traveling. There are a whole herd of folks like us, and I wanted a way to help them realize that whatever feelings they were experiencing, others were too.

A number of those in the same boat wrote with notes saying that they had watched it and it was what they needed. Nothing helps a tense situation like a good cry I guess. Hopefully this will help the P2E following as I send out links with every reply I write.

(My apologies for the poor scans on a series of aurora photos, long story and I get irritated just thinking about it). :D Music is from the Studio Cutz library, titles done in Photoshop 5.5, hope you like it.

Hi James,

You were on a feast with that BINGE yes indeed all good things come to those who wait some anxious moments will lead to a joyfull climax I hope,

"As stormy winds have passed and gone shall gentle calm succeed"

we all wish you well , keep up the good work :D

Regards Clive

Ps where do you buy your Fish Jim, :D