WnSoft Forums

Customizing Slides & Timing

ltdedorc

Igor,

In the v5.1 beta, the choices in the Customize slides | Timing have been changed to now include "Wait for a key press to show next slide" which is useful in setting up individual manual slides in a show and and an entire manual show. However, I tried pressing any key and it doesn't work, only when pressing the Space bar or > key. A programmed left and right key will also work to advance to the next slide.

Also if I highlight all the slides in a show and customize the timing for all the slides, another item is shown in the pull down list, Custom. What kind of Customizing is now available or will Customizing be available in future versions?..Harvey

Hi Harvey,

Let me address the first part of your two part question: Only the spacebar, backspace and right and left arrows are used to move from slide to slide. The "Wait for a Key Press" really means "wait for the appropriate key press" to be absolutely technically correct.

Lin

Igor,

In the v5.1 beta, the choices in the Customize slides | Timing have been changed to now include "Wait for a key press to show next slide" which is useful in setting up individual manual slides in a show and and an entire manual show. However, I tried pressing any key and it doesn't work, only when pressing the Space bar or > key. A programmed left and right key will also work to advance to the next slide.

Also if I highlight all the slides in a show and customize the timing for all the slides, another item is shown in the pull down list, Custom. What kind of Customizing is now available or will Customizing be available in future versions?..Harvey