WnSoft Forums

After the Rain

Hi All,

Just to say I have posted "After the Rain" to the cottage. This show was shot on the one roll of film on a wet and miserable afternoon in a placs called Massey's Wood just out side the south dublin suburbs. So don't let bad weather stop you,

Alan :D

:D i guess you kept your fingers clear of the film - no prints evident or did you "grease" them to get the blur effect

i thought with all that water running in the background i would have to run th the "LOO" but i held off to the end :D

good show -- i only have one succesful blurred water effect in all my library -- you have a treasure chest full

ken

Thanks Ken for your comments.

I'm glad to be able to help you exersize your bladder. We get so much rain in Ireland, that we have become the world experts on "cotton wool" water, :D

Alan.

When I started to view "After the Rain" I didn't know the source but I conjectured that it came from a previous traditional AV worker. I liked it very much. Thanks Alan.

Ron [uK]

Robert

Tell you the truth I do not know what to call it. All I know is that some such AV workers get all hot under the collar when digital AV is mentioned. Reminds me of the time in the 50's when people would never have television and then bored you to tears when they did get one. Also when I first started digital printing nearly ten years ago the reaction I received in some quarters then and what those people are doing now. But back to your question, by traditional AV I meant projecting slides using twin projectors and pulsed soundtrack.

Ron [uK]

Hello Ron,

When talkin to Robert, Hi Robert welcome aboard :) you for got to mention that a "traditional" A/V worker also uses enough cable to rewire a small country and needs enough techinacal now how to run a Mars mission. The reason Robert you may not have seen a traditional A/V worker before is they are a shy breed who hide behind a gigantic pile of projectors, pluse units, tape machines, and the afore mentionned miles of cable. If you should come across one in the wild you should feed him/ her with large quantities if tea or coffee and catering comittee cakes. For this they will regail you with stories of how they managed to connect all the bits together and saved the day. Then before your eyes they will slowly disolve into that strange other world known as The Third Image,

:)

Alan