WnSoft Forums

Music stops????? Looking for answers

photogman

I created a program tonight with 55 images with a time interval of 10 seconds. I have 7 songs for a total of 21 minutes 30 seconds duration. The music is set to repeat after the program is finished. The music mysteriously stops and the video slide show continues after about 19 minutes into the show. I"m at a loss to figure out what has caused this. I am running version 5.03.

I never seemed to have this problem with older versions. I've read through quite a few posts and wasn't able to garner anything that seems to help from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I created a program tonight with 55 images with a time interval of 10 seconds. I have 7 songs for a total of 21 minutes 30 seconds duration. The music is set to repeat after the program is finished. The music mysteriously stops and the video slide show continues after about 19 minutes into the show. I"m at a loss to figure out what has caused this. I am running version 5.03.

I never seemed to have this problem with older versions. I've read through quite a few posts and wasn't able to garner anything that seems to help from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not sure I understand your problem. 55 images at 10 seconds each gives a duration of 550 seconds, or 9.17 minutes, yet your sound duration is 21.5 minutes.

I would expect your slides would finish and leave the sound continuing for another 12-odd minutes. Perhaps you could clarify with some more information.

Colin.

Please inform us more detailed the information on the given problem.

Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand your problem. 55 images at 10 seconds each gives a duration of 550 seconds, or 9.17 minutes, yet your sound duration is 21.5 minutes.

I would expect your slides would finish and leave the sound continuing for another 12-odd minutes. Perhaps you could clarify with some more information.

Colin.

You are absolutely right, the music should continue playing after the video reaches the last slide, but it doesn't. What helpful details can I give you?

Is the music assigned via the Music tab of "Project Options" or via the Music tab of "Customize Slide" button or a mixture of both? If via the "Project Options" then what is the declared duration of the music when you ask it to "Show Music Duration"?