WnSoft Forums

Chinese Acrobats

LaoWai

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1546

Hope you enjoy the snapshots. I have a lot to learn about photography. Each time after taking pictures, I think..."Next time I will know how to do it right!"

LW

Well done with your acrobats!! I enjoyed watching this, it was like sitting in the audience. I t proves you do not need fancy transitions and animations,

Steve

Hi LW,

Great photos under difficult conditions! The performances, costumes and pageantry are incredible. The only change I would make would be to time the show and then use Audacity or other sound editor to fade out the music at the end of the slideshow to correspond with the length of the slides.

Best regards,

Lin

Hope you enjoy the snapshots. I have a lot to learn about photography. Each time after taking pictures, I think..."Next time I will know how to do it right!"

LW

I think you did a really great job here,in difficult conditions you managed to get some superb images. I think you are already doing it right!

When put into a slideshow in made very enjoyable viewing. As others mentioned I also felt as if I had attended the perfomance.

They are amazing and it was a fantastic show.

Hope to see more of your work n the future.

All the Best

LW

I found your show quite interesting in that most slideshows are of landscapes. The colors and music were appealing. I especially enjoyed the happy faces of the performers. Thanks for sharing your culture with us.

Dave

Thanks to each of you for your comments and encouragement.

I also can't imagine HOW they do it. But they ALWAYS have a big smile (no matter how much it hurts). You may notice in one of the last pictures there was a bicycle wreck. Actually two bikes went down. After the show, but before all the guests had gone, a manager came out with the girls who had crashed. He made them ride around a few times. They were not smiling, but barely holding back tears. I wasn't cold-hearted enough to take that picture.

Lin, thanks to your comment on the music, I fixed the music timing problem (in my 'home version').

lw