WnSoft Forums

DVD Menu Query

TonyFalla

I have recently upgraded my PTE to PTE Deluxe so that I could use Burn DVD-Video Disk. I have been experimenting and have encountered a problem with the menu I created.

It is to do with the frame I am using on the menu. My first slide is a completely black slide not very suitable for the menu.

I decided to use my Title Slide but find that when I play the DVD the frame selected keeps changing on the menu as though in a small loop of the actual presentation. Is it something to do with the fact that the slide I have selected is subject to Objects and Animation? I chose a time frame after the the animation was complete but the menu appears to show the remainder of this slide then the next slide, before returning to the title slide again.

Am I missing something?

Tony Falla

Tony,

You probably need to adjust the settings in the Menu Build page to get the right effect you want. Video Builder's current menu tool is pretty basic in it features ... Im sure features will improve as newer versions are released.

Look for Animated Menu checkbox ... and the Menu Duration checkbox and time setting