WnSoft Forums

UTUBE

fitzner

Is this possible with PTE file format? :blink:

You need to create an AVI or MPEG4 file from the PTE project (using the video builder). Here are some tips:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5034

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=49089

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...amp;topic=10523

Thank you very much!! It never ceses to amaze me of how helpful everyone is on the forum site.

Harry

Thank you very much!! It never ceses to amaze me of how helpful everyone is on the forum site.

Harry

My newer computer is still not where it should be for the newest version of PTE so I am using version 4.49 and looking at one of the UTube threads for making avi files to mpeg-1 I noticed that my screen set up in version 4.49 is different then whatever version is being used in the sample. Would it be that the newest version of pte for video has also changed from the making avi's in version 4.49?

Should I download version 5 and just use that for slower computers? Sent 2 attachments one is from a printout of a thread of the settings the way it should be and the second is from the version 4.49. So, should I change versions ?

Harry

post-1883-1201368218_thumb.jpg

post-1883-1201368630_thumb.jpg

My newer computer is still not where it should be for the newest version of PTE so I am using version 4.49 and looking at one of the UTube threads for making avi files to mpeg-1 I noticed that my screen set up in version 4.49 is different then whatever version is being used in the sample. Would it be that the newest version of pte for video has also changed from the making avi's in version 4.49?

Should I download version 5 and just use that for slower computers? Sent 2 attachments one is from a printout of a thread of the settings the way it should be and the second is from the version 4.49. So, should I change versions ?

OK, back again I just downloaded the version 5.1 and it also hasn't the Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec (getting confusing) hmmmmmm!! Also, I am sending this other attachment as for someone to notice that all the displays seem to be not quite big enough as you will see in the attachment. Not just one but all and even when you click video.

Harry

post-1883-1201372925_thumb.jpg

Harry.

PTE does not supply any 3rd party codecs ... such as Mpeg4 etc. You have to dowload and install yourself if your OS does not have them already. Do a search for Mpeg4 or MS Mpeg4 codecs to find a download link/site.

I am sending this other attachment as for someone to notice that all the displays seem to be not quite big enough as you will see in the attachment

You probably need to check/adjust your Displays DPI setting.

* What MS operating system/version you currently using now?