WnSoft Forums

"Bitmap Image is Invalid"

TonyFalla

I found what I think is a bug in PTE 5.1 today. I created a show the other day and today I wanted it in a different folder so I did a "Ceate Slide Show as". At the end it came up with a window saying "Bitmap Image is Invalid", I OK it but then found out that PTE was frozen. I had to close PTE using Task Manager.

I realised after a while that it was my fault, the other day I did some tidying up and had move the show Icon into a different folder so the message was correct. I deleted the Icon and replaced it with the correct folder and had no problem then creating the show.

Has anybody else experienced this problem?

Tony Falla

I found what I think is a bug in PTE 5.1 today. I created a show the other day and today I wanted it in a different folder so I did a "Ceate Slide Show as". At the end it came up with a window saying "Bitmap Image is Invalid", I OK it but then found out that PTE was frozen. I had to close PTE using Task Manager.

I realised after a while that it was my fault, the other day I did some tidying up and had move the show Icon into a different folder so the message was correct. I deleted the Icon and replaced it with the correct folder and had no problem then creating the show.

Has anybody else experienced this problem?

Tony Falla

You have PM message.