WnSoft Forums

OT: The subject of the Thoughts of Emmalea show

JSlugman

Sorry for the off-topic message but there's been a lot of folks here helping me through this crazy thing called international adoption.

Yesterday we got the call and a pile of paperwork magically transformed into a person, a little 9 month old girl living in Hunan province, China. We expect to travel in 5-8 weeks to get her.

I'd make a P2E show of her photo, but there's only one and she looks a little, um...apprehensive. :unsure: I'm guessing someone told her she would be living in Alaska. Some tasty salmon should change her disposition. You can get a look at her very driver's license-ish photo at:

http://www.operationhannah.com/Emmalea_referral.html

Thanks for all the support over this very difficult 450 day ordeal. :P

I'd make a P2E show of her photo, but there's only one and she looks a little, um...apprehensive. :P I'm guessing someone told her she would be living in Alaska.

John,

Congratulations on your soon to be new arrival. I suppose I'll be a bit apprehensive too if someone told me I would be leaving the sunny L.A. to go to Alaska……... :D But I'm sure the love she'll get from you and your family will keep her nice and toasty. :unsure:

Ray

Thanks for all the great wishes guys. Clive, you'll be happy to know that dipnetting season starts in 11 days and I'm hoping to find the guy who sold me that fish last year yet again.

I'm almost afraid to guess how many shows will come out of this trip's photos.

Stay tuned.

:)