WnSoft Forums

Videobuilder playback

pumpkin

hi i have bought the videobuilder and everything was going well it said finished burning succesfully on a dvd but when i put it back in my computer to playback is said blank cd raw format what am i doing wrong? i couldnt play it back on wmp11 or quicktime etc i tried playing back on a dvd player it didnt see the dvd at all i have windows xp pro (pc)

pumpkin

Your issue seems a bit unordinary ... since all seemed to appear complete.

Did you burn a .pte file or some other file format (such as Mpeg2 or AVI) directly thru VideoBuilder ?

Tell us some steps/settings you made to produce your VideoBuilder DVD.

File size and overall burn time to create the DVD.

Test with a DVD RW disc if possible so as to not waste additional discs.

• 2 weeks later...
pumpkin

Your issue seems a bit unordinary ... since all seemed to appear complete.

Did you burn a .pte file or some other file format (such as Mpeg2 or AVI) directly thru VideoBuilder ?

Tell us some steps/settings you made to produce your VideoBuilder DVD.

File size and overall burn time to create the DVD.

Test with a DVD RW disc if possible so as to not waste additional discs.

hi thanks for your responce its always a pleasure to deal with nice people who try to help others

here we go i did burn .pte file thru videobuilder file size is about 1.2 gig overall time for everything took about 25 minutes

i did try to put in back in the computer to playback and it told me that its a blank cd and the format was raw strange to me am i missing dodec stuff?

i did download the the new videobuilder 5.11 and i could play it with dvd player but not with the computer (windows media etc.) i did check the back of the dvd and it look burned cleanly what am i doing wrong?