WnSoft Forums

Image 'Keyline'

bjc

Igor,

I have just been experimenting this morning with adding a ‘keyline’ (a fine-line border) around existing images in a slideshow.

By adding a Drop Shadow to the images in Project Options, under Additional Options ~ with the images set to display at 90% (of the slide to show main images) I was able to create a fairly good ‘keyline’.

---------------------------------------------------------

Display shadow behind slide image ~ Customize :-

Color ~ Black (could be White or any other color)

Opacity ~ 100%

Angle ~ 90°

Distance ~ 0

Size ~ 0 (defaults back to ‘1’ on return)

Spread ~ Cone Inverted

----------------------------------------------------------

‘Set for existing slides’ clicked for both 90% size and the Drop Shadow allowing these modifications to be quickly applied to all the images in the slideshow (as opposed to modifying each image separately in Objects and Animation)

However, I think this ‘keyline’ effect could be improved on by you adding a new ‘Spread’ option to those already on offer ~~ a single color option without a defused (soft) edge as it is increased in size ~ this would enable people to add a solid ‘keyline’ of one pixel (or more) around the outside of their images quickly and effectively.

I am guessing that this would not require too much work for you to achieve (?) ~ hopefully by adding just one additional ‘Spread’ style ~ do you think this would be possible to do ?

Sorry to suggest yet another ‘task’ for you to think about as I realise that you are constantly working on other major (and more important) enhancements to PTE. I hope you will forgive me.

bjc