WnSoft Forums

Import avi

johndigi

In the "What's New" section of the PTE Version 5.5 manual, it says that PTE "Supports all kinds of AVI files imported to the project". But there is no other reference in the manual and, after searching the forums, it does not appear that PTE can do that. Is this a mistake in the manual or is this a feature that will be added by the time version 5.5 gets out of beta?

John L

Hi John,

I believe what is meant is that you can take any AVI file found on your media and load it into Video Builder to include in your DVD or MPEG II file. So if you have already created AVI files they can appear along with PTE files and be included in the DVD you create.

Best regards,

Lin

In the "What's New" section of the PTE Version 5.5 manual, it says that PTE "Supports all kinds of AVI files imported to the project". But there is no other reference in the manual and, after searching the forums, it does not appear that PTE can do that. Is this a mistake in the manual or is this a feature that will be added by the time version 5.5 gets out of beta?

John L

Thanks, Lin! I should have realized that.

Hi John,

I believe what is meant is that you can take any AVI file found on your media and load it into Video Builder to include in your DVD or MPEG II file. So if you have already created AVI files they can appear along with PTE files and be included in the DVD you create.

Best regards,

Lin