WnSoft Forums

music won't stop

cgbraggjr

Version 5.1: I unchecked the music synchro box for the project because I want small tracks tied to some, but not all, slides. The first music track I attached to a slide repeats - that is, it plays, and plays again. I can't find anything in the manual dealing with this.

Thanks in advance

Go to the slide where you want the music to stop. In the customize slide on the Music Tab put a check in "Play Music for This Slide" but leave the list blank. The music will play until reaching this slide then stop.

Best regards,

Lin

I suffered this problem. I discovered that for an individual slide not to use customise slide option and add the music on the music tab, it just repeats until then next slide displays. I found that by just using the sound option under the slide display and entering the file and location by using the browse folder the sound only plays once. I worked this out by studying the procedure used by Dom's album template. In the Version 5.5 this option box has moved to the top right corner of the slide window entitled "add sound".

Hope this helps to solve the problem

Alan

Thank Lin and Alan. Alan's suggestion worked perfectly. I can now see the different behaviors of a track depending on whether it's added in the "customize" music tab, versus the 'sound' browser box on a given slide. I'll keep Lin's suggestion in mind when I need a short-term loop instead of a play-once-only track.

Great forum!