WnSoft Forums

Show Looping

Ednys

I have been asked by a friend if I can create a slideshow about a product that he produces. They are going to a trade show and he thought it might be a good idea to have one playing on a computer all day!

I know that we can tick the box "Repeat show until ESC is pressed, but does anyone know if it will Loop indefinitley?

I have told him he will have to make sure that the screen saver is off on the computer. Are there any other possible problems that anyone knows of?

Thank you

Glenys ;)

Hi Glenys,

So long as you don't have a screen saver or a Standbye/ Hibernate time setting in place it will run untill the escape is pressed. One thing you might consider though is to have a last slide which will show for a number of minutes. This will be part of the show and can be the company logo or poiduct label. This allows time for audience change or talk time between showings.

An example of this would be in a tourist site where the last slide would say

"Thank you for watching, now go th the Gift Shop and BUY SOMETHING!!!'

This could stay on screen for 20 minutes with the show looping for the next audience.

Good luck with the project,

Alan