WnSoft Forums

Belfast Wedding

Almark

This was my first wedding as the 'lead photographer'. I naively thought that as I had assisted at ONE wedding - how hard could it be? Well, as I am sure many of you will know, it is much more difficult when you are in charge. Luckily the bride and groom didn't want much formal stuff, I did the usual shots anyway - mainly because on the day the parents asked for it.

The groom was up for a bit of nonsense, and bought 40 pairs of very expensive 'Calvin Kinus' ;-) sunglasses. So we did a Reservoir Dogs thing, both guys and galls... It was a pity his rented red Ferrari blew a clutch and was substituted for a black Lamborghini - as the male wedding party's ties were bright red satin, and guess what the bridesmaids dresses were made of? Yes, right first first - bright red satin.

But this Av is a quick sampler for the bride and groom to view when they return from their honeymoon. It includes just over 70 of the 1,300 odd images taken. It is the first draft and at this stage uses just jpegs extracted from raw, I am aware that some images need WB correction. Daft, as I am, I am going to give them this for free - for taking the risk of employing a complete unknown, who used his camera club mates to help out! I am more than happy to share the mistakes made - re wedding photography - for anyone going to do this sort of thing for a friend...

http://www.markallenphotography.co.uk/mark...ries/darren.exe