WnSoft Forums

Background Tutorial

alrobin

Everyone should check out Oleg's excellent tutorial slideshow on Beechbrook on how to easily create dramatic backgrounds using Photoshop plug-ins and filters.

Not only is this an inspiring description on how to make interesting special effects, but it is also an excellent example of how to use PTE to create tutorials using screen-captures and Photoshop editing.

Al

Could you add the actual title of Oleg's tutorial so that it can be selected from Beechbrook Download List?

Thanks

Ron [uK]

... I can't read Russian-- but that made it even more interesting! Quite a nice slideshow. I got the main point(s) of the tutorial without reading the words. (And the music was stimulating, but relaxing at the same time).

Thanks!

On the technical side, I ran the slideshow on *my* computer (the slowest, the Win98 etc.) and half expected static of one sort or another. Instead, the slideshow ran smoothly, without a single problem. A tribute to the developer(s) of the software, and to Oleg's skillful production!