WnSoft Forums

Please HELP!! Purchased software but can't use it!�

azbilger

Hi!

Maybe someone here can help me figure out what to do. I purchased the deluxe version of PTE (including Video Builder) last night and I have not yet been able to use it! Right after ordering, I received the email confirming my order and I also received the email that was supposed to have the "keys" in an attached file so that I could register and use the software. However, there were no files attached. I tried several times to open PTE and "load a key" but it kept asking for a file. There was some plain text at the bottom of the email that I think is the "key" but I didn't know what to do with that. After trying for some time to figure out what to do, I decided to paste that information into a text file myself and tried to use it. That actually worked for the PTE software and it now shows me as a registered user. However, I cannot get that to work with the Video Builder at all. Plus, the PTE software only shows my as having the standard edition, even though I was charged for the deluxe edition.

Whew! Long story! Anyhow, if anyone has any idea how I can reach someone to get this problem fixed that would be REALLY great! I am really beginning to get frustrated with this because I have attempted to contact WnSoft through the support page several times and have had absolutely no response. Does anyone have any suggestions for me??

Any help would be very much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

Guest Yachtsman1
Hi!

Maybe someone here can help me figure out what to do. I purchased the deluxe version of PTE (including Video Builder) last night and I have not yet been able to use it! Right after ordering, I received the email confirming my order and I also received the email that was supposed to have the "keys" in an attached file so that I could register and use the software. However, there were no files attached. I tried several times to open PTE and "load a key" but it kept asking for a file. There was some plain text at the bottom of the email that I think is the "key" but I didn't know what to do with that. After trying for some time to figure out what to do, I decided to paste that information into a text file myself and tried to use it. That actually worked for the PTE software and it now shows me as a registered user. However, I cannot get that to work with the Video Builder at all. Plus, the PTE software only shows my as having the standard edition, even though I was charged for the deluxe edition.

Whew! Long story! Anyhow, if anyone has any idea how I can reach someone to get this problem fixed that would be REALLY great! I am really beginning to get frustrated with this because I have attempted to contact WnSoft through the support page several times and have had absolutely no response. Does anyone have any suggestions for me??

Any help would be very much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

Did you purchase direct from WNsoft or one of their agents, have you saved yours & their emails? Is your system set to accept cookies?

This is a copy of the instructions I used. (1) Close all running copies of PicturesToExe.

2) Save attached file with you license key to any folder.

3) Start PicturesToExe.

- You will see registration window.

- Click "Load a key" button and then choose the file with your license

key.

The program is registered now!

(If you bought "Upgrade to Deluxe" license.

Please start VideoBuilder (in PicturesToExe -> Main menu -> File ->

Burn DVD-Video disc).

When it will show registration window, click "Load a key" button and

follow instruction).

Yachtsman1

Did you purchase direct from WNsoft or one of their agents, have you saved yours & their emails? Is your system set to accept cookies?

This is a copy of the instructions I used. (1) Close all running copies of PicturesToExe.

2) Save attached file with you license key to any folder.

3) Start PicturesToExe.

- You will see registration window.

- Click "Load a key" button and then choose the file with your license

key.

The program is registered now!

(If you bought "Upgrade to Deluxe" license.

Please start VideoBuilder (in PicturesToExe -> Main menu -> File ->

Burn DVD-Video disc).

When it will show registration window, click "Load a key" button and

follow instruction).

Yachtsman1

Yachtsman1,

Hello!! Thank you for the reply. I had actually posted in another forum also and someone was able to help me fix the issue. I just couldn't figure things out because my license key wasn't in an attached file. It was actually just plain text at the bottom of the email I received and I didn't know what to do with that. But with a little friendly advice, another member was able to help me get things up and running smoothly!! But thank you so much for your response!! I definitely appreciate the help! :)

Guest Yachtsman1
Yachtsman1,

Hello!! Thank you for the reply. I had actually posted in another forum also and someone was able to help me fix the issue. I just couldn't figure things out because my license key wasn't in an attached file. It was actually just plain text at the bottom of the email I received and I didn't know what to do with that. But with a little friendly advice, another member was able to help me get things up and running smoothly!! But thank you so much for your response!! I definitely appreciate the help! :)

Hi

That's what the forum is for, good luck with PTE.

Yachtsman1

• 2 weeks later...

The same with me! I have bought and registered since many months, but I changed my computer to VISTA.

I downloaded latest version (5.5), and my registration info cannot be found.

I click on the button "Registration" and then on "Continue..." and nothing happens!

And Yes, I have activated the Option "Adminstrator."

I have the "Reg.txt" file on my computer but I don't know how to register that recent version.

Anyone can help me on this?

Many thanks!

The same with me! I have bought and registered since many months, but I changed my computer to VISTA.

I downloaded latest version (5.5), and my registration info cannot be found.

I click on the button "Registration" and then on "Continue..." and nothing happens!

And Yes, I have activated the Option "Adminstrator."

I have the "Reg.txt" file on my computer but I don't know how to register that recent version.

Anyone can help me on this?

Many thanks!

Just rename your reg.txt file to reg.reg and run it as if it were a program. The registry will see it and install it, after which you will be registered.

Colin