WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.5

misterk

Hi

I know this is not really a NEW topic but pehaps someone can help. I've put 5.5 onto my new laptop and the product key will not work. I have emailed wnsoft requesting assistance but have had no reply. I have just tried to fill out the on-line support form but to no avail, as each time I try to submit it, I'm asked for a security code that I do not have. Help please.

misterk :(

Hello misterk,

On the support form you will see a small image containing 5 numbers (code). Please type these numbers into the input field below before you submit the request. It may be helpful first to write the description of your request in an external editor, and then newly open the support form and copy your text, in order to reduce the time between code generation and code submission.

Best regards,

Xaver H.

Munich

Hello misterk,

On the support form you will see a small image containing 5 numbers (code). Please type these numbers into the input field below before you submit the request. It may be helpful first to write the description of your request in an external editor, and then newly open the support form and copy your text, in order to reduce the time between code generation and code submission.

Best regards,

Xaver H.

Munich

Thanks for your reply, I could not do what you suggest, ie. i can't read the numbers because the image is not legible.

Regards

misterk

misrek

if you go to

http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/

and get the magnifier

Virtual Magnifying Glass 3.3.1

A free, open source, screen magnifier, for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.

and install it you should be able to see the letters to enter n the box

ken

Thanks Ken, I've tried that but as I suspected it's no good. The code I'm supposed to copy is sort of cut horizontally, with less than the top third visible. I don' seem to be getting anywhere.

Regards

misterk

Hi

I know this is not really a NEW topic but pehaps someone can help. I've put 5.5 onto my new laptop and the product key will not work. I have emailed wnsoft requesting assistance but have had no reply. I have just tried to fill out the on-line support form but to no avail, as each time I try to submit it, I'm asked for a security code that I do not have. Help please.

misterk :(

Please, tell us what kind of operation system you have and what kind of browser do you use?