WnSoft Forums

Off Topic

Ronniebootwest

I have recently uploaded my NEW web site after a long time re-designing it. Unfortuneatly I have had some emails reporting that the site cannot be accessed properly. I have made a few changes to my FTP server uploads and I think that everything should now be working OK. If you have the time, would you please try to visit and check that your browser is opening the site without any problems - particularly the PTE slide show demo's that you will find on the DOWNLOADS page. The site should open in all of the major Web Browsers (Internet explorer 7, Firefox, Safari, Opera). However, because the site has been created with CSS (style sheets) you may experience some problems with Internet Explorer 6)

You can leave a message in my Guestbook that is on the Contactme page, or you can email me (or both). I do appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Ron West

Ron,

I visited most of the pages (Firefox 2.0.0.16) and downloaded Tigers & Leopards at Marwell and 4WaySplit_Demo (which extracts to 4WaySplit Dermo - so you may want to rename the contained .exe file). Everything worked fine.

Ray